Presented by Karen Fitzgerald
January 21, 2013, 10am – 4pm
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
31-51 12th Street, 2nd Floor, Long Island City, NY 11106
• Substrates and their preparation
• Types of gilding size and their uses (what adheres the leaf)
• Gilding leaf; handling gold
• How to gild large areas, linear areas; chance processes in gilding
• Skewing gilded surfaces and sealing gilding
• Gilding in layers
• Gilding with copper, aluminum, silver and gold
• All materials included
The workshop is limited to 5 participants, $250 per person.
Please reserve your spot by email: Kbfitzgerald@gmail.com
A deposit will be requested when you make your reservation.
Reservation deadline is January 14, 2013.
Take the N Train to the Broadway Stop in Astoria, Queens