NEW YORK ARTISTS ONLINE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO NEW MEMBERS
These were the Plans offered. Please disregard any information about membership.
- Plan 1: Artist Listing: Thumbnail image, link to individual artist’s website, (own domain name) with short description of artwork.
- Plan 2: Eight images and free link to artist website, brief resume, artist statement, contact email form.
- Plan 3: Twelve images and free link to artist website, brief resume, artist statement, contact email form.
- Plan 4: Sixteen images and free link to artist website, brief resume, artist statement, contact email form.
- Plan 5: Twenty-four images and free link to artist website, brief resume, artist statement, contact email form.
New York Artists Online expands beyond the New York marketplace to Worldwide Art Exposure. New York Artists Online welcomes submissions of works of art from New York residents, former New York residents, artists who work in New York, artists who have gallery or agent affiliation in New York, artists who have art-related business activity in New York…and artists who love New York. You do not have to live in New York or even in the United States to be an artist member of New York Artists Online.
Please view our “Prices, Plans and Ad Payment” page and REGISTER. Once you become a Member, please LOGIN. The LOGIN link is located on the left-hand menu under MEMBERSHIP. Once you login, you will see your “Dashboard/Account” and a link to “Manage Gallery”. You upload your images and the information you’d like on your webpage in Gallery Management. The User Interface is very easy.
Please feel free to change your images as often as you’d like. Gallery images uploaded should be 72dpi with a maximum height of 550 pixels and a maximum of width of 800 pixels (72dpi). Thumbnail images should be 75 pixels x 75 pixels (72dpi). New York Artists Online suggests that the thumbnail image you upload to represent your work be a detail of your artwork.
On your Dashboard/Account, you will see your Balance, Plan and Renewal date. There will be an Upgrade/Renew button on the Dashboard with your Expiration date. Please keep track of your Renewal Date. You can Renew or Upgrade your Account as your Expiration Date approaches.
Thank you for being part of our growing community of New York Artists Online.
For more information, please fill out the Contact Form